Panel Discussion:: The Differentiating Debate: On-The-Shelf vs Off-The Shelf
Time: 9:00 am
day: Day Two
- Dissecting the current state of accessibility
- What roles separate antibody-based and cell-based therapies – can they all live together?
- Discussing manufacturing production capabilities and scaling predictions for CAR-T: academic centers and community hospitals
- Exploring pricing: can profitability be demonstrated?
- Europe vs US vs global
- Understanding age group considerations
- How can we ensure timely CAR-T slot availability for patients in need? (Future of off-the shelf CAR-T’s or manufacturing changes?)
- What clinical timelines are predicted: combinations, lines of therapy? What is the end goal?
- How can we contextualize this in the competitive landscape? Competitive differentiation?