Panel Discussion: How Do Cell-Based vs Antibody-Based Anti-BCMA Therapies Compare?
Time: 10:00 am
day: Day One
- Navigating the current treatment landscape of multiple myeloma
- Bispecifics vs ADCs: Looking at PFS data?
- Can you compare cell-based vs antibody-based, based on combination rationale?
- Response, Efficacy, PFS, OS?
- Discussing BCMA’s potential and limitations; can we become curative?
- Gathering early clinical information to form robust translational outcomes
- Discussing the effect of extramedullary disease: should we sub-classify multiple myeloma?
- What are the implications of BCMA loss for the different modalities?
- Combination, anti-CD38 and line of therapy potentials and rationale for different modalities?
- Clinical presentations discussion: extramedullary disease, neutropoenia, lymphoid issues, parkinsonian-like symptoms, prophylaxis, hypogammaglobinaemia